President Muhammadu Buhari will use five proposed laws as his weapon in the fight against corruption.
VANGUARD reports that Presidency sources disclosed that a committee of legends in law, led by the vice-president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo identified the five bills which have been passed on to the President for further scrutiny.
The bills which may become law for the anti-corruption fight include:
- Office of the Financial Ombudsman Bill 2015
- National Convicts and Criminal Records Bill 2015
- Electronics Transactions Bill 2015
- Whistle Blower Protection Bill 2015
- Nigerian International Financial Centre Bill 2015
SOURCE: THE VANGUARD
SHARE OR DROP A COMMENT