President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday recalled top ranking members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who were appointed ambassadors by former President Goodluck Jonathan.
They were recalled after three years of service abroad. Among them are:
- Former Foreign Affairs Minister , Chief Ojo Maduekwe (Canada);
- Chairman of the Jonathan Presidential Campaign Organisation in the 2011 election, Dr. Dalhatu Tafida (UK);
- Professor Ade Adefuye (USA);
- widow of the late Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Bianca (Spain);
- Former deputy governor of Oyo State, Mr. Taofeek Arapaja (Jordan).
- Former aviation minister, Mrs. Fidelia Njeze (Switzerland);
- Ex-General Manager, Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), Ibadan, Mr. Yemi Farounbi (Philippines);
- A one-time governorship aspirant in Lagos State, Mr. Olatokunbo Kamson (Jamaica);
- PDP front liner in Ondo State, Mr. Cornelius Oluwateru (UAE);
- Alhaji Abubakar Shehu Bunu (Saudi Arabia);
- Former Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General in Benue State, Mr. Chive Kaave (Argentina);
- former financial secretary of the PDP, Alhaji Tukur Mani (Iran);
- former permanent secretary, Federal Capital Territory Administration, FCTA Biodun Nathaniel Olorunfemi (Namibia).
- Chief Asam Asam (SAN), (Russia);
- Mr. Okwudili Nwosu (Burundi);
- Mr. Okeke Chukwuemeka (Vatican);
- Mr. Eric Aworahbi (Italy);
- Dauda Danladi (Pakistan);
- Mrs. Katherine Okon (Czeck Republic);
- Mr. Nwofe Alexander,;
- Princess Victoria Bosede Onipede (Republic of Congo);
- Senator Haruna Garba (Kuwait);
- Mrs. Nonye Rajis-Okpara (Singapore);
- Chief Eddy Onuoha (Hungary);
- Mr. Adamu Babangida Ibrahim (Syria);
- Dr. Sam Jimba (Poland)
They were among the 93 envoys posted out in June 2012.
Source: THE NATION/Nigeria BulletinSHARE . COMMENT